»AnT$« Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wealcome To »AnT$« Clan Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whining Idiots Thinking Their Clan Is The Best

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
B[r]C-Patriot
B[r]C-Patriot

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2011-11-27

Whining Idiots Thinking Their Clan Is The Best Empty
PostSubject: Whining Idiots Thinking Their Clan Is The Best   Whining Idiots Thinking Their Clan Is The Best Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:44 am

I'm only talking about the U.C.| Clan. Goldair1 and aiai are terrorists. They just whine and bitch about everything no one don't want to hear about and basically, they kick everyone from their room, but it happened to Snyper but not me. That's why we quitted their clan. People were ranting about it on GameRanger.
Back to top Go down
»AnT$«BarBoOoRaS
»AnT$«BarBoOoRaS

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 54
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2011-11-14
Τόπος : kefalonia

PostSubject: coool   Whining Idiots Thinking Their Clan Is The Best Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:09 am

coool lol!
Back to top Go down
http://WwW.MaDAnTsClan.Co.CC
Veralias™
Veralias™

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 18
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2011-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Whining Idiots Thinking Their Clan Is The Best   Whining Idiots Thinking Their Clan Is The Best Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:20 am

Lol Barboooras lol!
Back to top Go down
Goldair1
Goldair1

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 43
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2011-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Whining Idiots Thinking Their Clan Is The Best   Whining Idiots Thinking Their Clan Is The Best Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:26 pm

B[r]C-Patriot wrote:
I'm only talking about the U.C.| Clan. Goldair1 and aiai are terrorists. They just whine and bitch about everything no one don't want to hear about and basically, they kick everyone from their room, but it happened to Snyper but not me. That's why we quitted their clan. People were ranting about it on GameRanger.

This is aimed at me and not aiai keep him out of it. 1st let me just tell you nut heads that you don't know about me and here today i will tell you the best i can. but 1st let me start with gamranger...

Gamranger: I and only thing too why i kicked people is THEY DON'T PLAY BY THE GAME RULES! so i kick then friend or not i still kick! No

About Me: Sorry for my spelling. I don't think like ever one here, I have syndrome, Aspger's syndrome and PDD Syndrome. And o also get really and i mean really mad over nothing alot of the time. I don't think befor i say anything, I do the thanking after i said it... And if you think i am lieing i'll get my friends here to tell you. affraid . This goes to Patriot and §ñ¥p€®️»™️ I am really sorry for ever i have done to you guys i only want to make things right. pale sorry guys can we just be friends again?

Last edited by Goldair1 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:28 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ...)
Back to top Go down
Goldair1
Goldair1

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 43
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2011-11-21

PostSubject: Post a reply...   Whining Idiots Thinking Their Clan Is The Best Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:49 pm

B[r]C-§ñ¥p€®»™ wrote:
Whining Idiots Thinking Their Clan Is The Best lol!

Did i ever say that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whining Idiots Thinking Their Clan Is The Best   Whining Idiots Thinking Their Clan Is The Best Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whining Idiots Thinking Their Clan Is The Best
Page 1 of 1