»AnT$« Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wealcome To »AnT$« Clan Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do u wanna know the Deeper Side Of RTS?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Asbaat Amar

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2011-11-28

Do u wanna know the Deeper Side Of RTS? Empty
PostSubject: Do u wanna know the Deeper Side Of RTS?   Do u wanna know the Deeper Side Of RTS? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:09 am

DO U DARE TO DISCOVER THE SECRETS OF RTS?? (WIREFRAME MODE, ADHOD MODE, FREELOOK CAMERA??) Basketball Basketball .

THEN I'M HERE TO HELP U OUT!!!

FIRST GO TO ARMY MEN RTS FOLDER
2nd.OPEN CLIENT>P>THEN U NEED TO HAVE THE NOTEPAD FOR THIS( U NEED TO OPEN SHELL.X WITH THE NOTEPAD AND THEN FIND buidltype

3rd.THEN............................................. AFTER BUILDTYPE U WILL FIND ! = JUST MAKE SURE U GUYS THAT ONLY CHANGE THE FIRST!= INTO == AND THEN U HAVE THE FUCKING WIREFRAM MODE ( U NEED TO PRESS WINDOWS KEY + W) AND HOD MODE (WINDOWS KEY + H) AND THEN ATLAST HOLD F AND THEN USE FREELOOK CAMERA. SO WT R U W8ING FOR??????TRY IT AND GIVE ME RESPONSE.

BYE BYE SUCKERS!
Back to top Go down
»AnT$«BarBoOoRaS
»AnT$«BarBoOoRaS

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 54
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2011-11-14
Τόπος : kefalonia

PostSubject: gooood    Do u wanna know the Deeper Side Of RTS? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:26 am

good work :DD lol!
Back to top Go down
http://WwW.MaDAnTsClan.Co.CC
Veralias™
Veralias™

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 18
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2011-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Do u wanna know the Deeper Side Of RTS?   Do u wanna know the Deeper Side Of RTS? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:50 pm

Okay...I know i'm not suppose to swear or anything...probably...but Who the Fuck is the guy and How is this Fucker finding shit so easily. Also, 360 cam, man. Best shit to have. bounce santa
Back to top Go down
Goldair1
Goldair1

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 43
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2011-11-21

PostSubject: can't read   Do u wanna know the Deeper Side Of RTS? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:41 pm

Remove caps so i can read it. Thank you sir.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do u wanna know the Deeper Side Of RTS?   Do u wanna know the Deeper Side Of RTS? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do u wanna know the Deeper Side Of RTS?
Page 1 of 1